Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Monday, August 10, 2009
Welcome to our First Blog
Hope everyone who takes the time to visit will get something out of this so please let us know what you would like to see here
Should be able to let us know on the blog otherwise
Can email us comments to email@example.com
We are still new to this too!!
Nozawa Onsen is a great destination in Winter when the cold winds blow across the vast Siberian Plains, hit the Sea of Japan and gather precipitation then dump lots of the amazing white stuff on the Alps of Japan and the Village of Nozawa Onsen
The Ski Season is however still a few months away so what can we discuss here until then?
Have a few ideas
- Nozawa is an interesting town all year round so hope to give some insight into what goes on during the other 3 Seasons
From farming to fishing and markets to mountain biking there is something for everyone
- Any past guests or visitors to the area are welcome to post information on their trips. Hopefully will give people thinking of coming this way a heads up on some useful information
- Hope to introduce a few of the colorful characters around town and even though there is only 4000 inhabitants there are lots of characters!
- Through this also hope to give some insight into the history of this magic spot and the area
- Good time to learn some Japanese so we may throw in the odd phrase or lesson so you can impress your fellow travelers when you hit Japan
- Any other fun, funky or hopefully fascinating information we can share with you
Anyway the journey continues, thanks for being part of the ride
Please check out or websites anytime for some more information on the resort, our lodges, how to get here and more